Purpose: Use this document as a reference guide to search for existing teleworkers or to add new teleworker details
Audience: HR Administrators and HR Specialists
Navigation: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Maintain Teleworkers
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the Empl ID into the Empl ID field.
- Select the Add button.
- Use the Telework Status page to capture the dates and recurrence information of employees working remotely. Also, identify if the teleworking arrangement is due to a permanent or temporary disability.
- Enter the date on which the arrangement for teleworking begins in the Start Date field - If the arrangement is temporary, you can also enter an anticipated end date in the End Date field.
- User can also identify the estimated days per week and month the person will work remotely. Click in the Recurring Days/Week field.
- Enter the desired information into the Recurring Days/Week field.
- Click in the Average Days/Month field.
- Enter the desired information into the Average Days/Month field.
- Use the Disability Arrangements group box to specify whether this teleworking arrangement is due to a permanent or temporary disability - If you select an arrangement due to a temporary disability, the page will display additional fields to enter the disability information whereupon user will update the diagnosis code.
- Select the Location tab - use the Location tab to identify the worker's actual work location when telecommuting.
- To choose the regular remote worksite for the this teleworker, select a value from the Worksite field.
- Select the Agreement tab - use the Agreement page to note how telecommuting equipment and services costs are handled. User can also track status changes associated to a teleworker request.
- Select the Equipment/Services Cost radio button option.
- User can indicate when the agreement for the person to work remotely was put in place - Click in the Agreement Date field.
- Enter the desired information into the Agreement Date field.
- User can monitor and track status changes associated to the teleworker request in the Telework Agreement Status section.
- Select the Status list.
- End of procedure.