Tracking Military Service Information
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to enter criteria to locate the person for whom military information needs to be recorded.
Audience: HR Specialists
Navigation: Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Biographical > General Availability MIL
- Enter the Empl ID in the search field. Select search.
- At the General Availability MIL page, use this page to enter details of the service member's availability. Use this page to also enter a compulsory retirement date, if applicable.
- Identify whether this member is ready for deployment in the Deployment field. When a user selects No or Limited, in the Deployment List the Deployment Reason field appears.
- If the service member is not deployable, enter the reason in the Deployment Reason field.
- Identify whether this member is available for reassignment. When a user selects No or Limited, the Reassignment Reason field appears.
- If applicable, select a Reassignment Reason to track why the military member is either unavailable for reassignment or is available only in a limited capacity in the Reassignment Reason field.
- Click the Save button.
- End of procedure.