Recording Badge Numbers - 05
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for recording badge numbers issued to employees
Audience: HR Administrators, and HR Specialists
Navigation: Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Badge
Recording Badge Numbers
- Enter a valid Empl ID in the Empl ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- Use the Badge page to record badge numbers issued to employees.
- Select the Badge Type.
- Use the Effective Date to indicate the date on which the initial badge information is active. It defaults to the current system date , but can be modified if needed. If changes need to be made to this information, such as inactivating a badge number, a user can insert a new row with a new effective date to document the changes.
- Use the Status list to select a status for the badge. A user can set the status to Active or Inactive.
- Use the Badge Number field to specify a badge number that corresponds to the badge type you selected. The system verifies that the number a user enters is not currently assigned to another employee. It also ensures that the number has not been assigned for future use by another employee.
- Enter the desired number into the Badge Number field.
- Select Save.
- End of Procedure.