Purpose: Use this document as a reference to enter a list of items that should be performed when an employee has been put on a global assignment.
Audience: HR Administrators and HR Specialists
Navigation: Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Organizational Relationships > Person Checklist
- Enter the desired information into the Empl ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- Use the Person Checklist page to enter a list of items that should be performed when an employee has been put on a global assignment.
- Use standard checklists to streamline the data entry process.
- Select the Checklist field.
- Enter the desired information into the Checklist field.
- In order for the system to populate the page, move out of the Checklist field.
- Select the Sequence field.
- The Person Checklist field displays the items on this particular checklist. A user can modify this list by adding or deleting items, if applicable.
- Use the Status field to identify the progress of the task. A user can enter that a task has been Initiated or Notified, that an item has been Received, or that someone has been Notified.
- Select the Save button.
- End of procedure.