Applying for a Job: Internal Applicant - 17b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to apply for a job as an internal application (from your college\agency) in ctcLink.
Audience: Internal Applicants, HR Staff
Applying for Jobs
WARNING: In oder to access Internal Job Openings you must be a current employee.
You will only see Internal Job Openings for the institution you are currently assigned to.
Navigation: Main Menu>Self Service>Recruiting>Careers
- Click the desired job opening in the Search Results section.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the I have read and agree to the above terms and agreements checkbox.
- Click the Next button to progress to the next step. (Repeat this as you progress through each of steps)
Note: the steps will vary based on the job opening.
- Click the Submit Application button, after completing the application.
- A confirmation page displays to confirm the applicant submittal is complete. Click the Return to Job Search link to go back to the home page, or click the View Submitted Application link to view the content.
Note: Once an application is submitted, the content cannot be changed.