Approving a Job Opening - 17a, 17b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how toapprove a job opening in ctcLink.
Audience: Hiring Managers and Supervisors
Only users with the appropriate security access will be able to approve Job Openings. Please see your local Security Administrator for appropriate access.
Navigation: Main Menu>Recruiting>Pending Approvals
- Click the desired link in the Subject section.
- Review the job posting information by navigating through the tabs and links.
- Click the Approvals link to approve or deny the job posting.
- Click the links in the Pending and Not Routed sections to view the managers who need to approve the job posting.
Note: Click the Insert Approvers button to add additional approvers to the workflow.
- Click the Close button.
- Click the Approve button to approve the job posting.
- The approval is routed to the next level.
- If denying the job posting, click the Deny button.
- Enter a comment on why the job opening is being denied.
- Click the Resubmit button to have the user resubmit the position.
- Click the Save button.
Congratulations you have successfully Approved a Job Opening!!!!