Routing Applicants - 17b, 17c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for routing applicants to the Hiring Team in ctcLink.
Audience: HR Recruiter
Navigation: Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
- Enter the Job Opening ID
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Job Opening link.
- Select the applicant(s) to be routed.
- Click the Group Actions link at the bottom of the page.
- Click Recruiting Actions.
- Select Route Applicant.
The Route Applicant page will appear. The Routing Status defaults to "Route."
- Click Reason drop-down menu and select the desired reason.
In the Recipients section, the Hiring Manager assigned to the job opening will default as the first listed recipient.
- Click the Add Recipient button,to additional recipients.
- Enter the Response Due Date.
- Add a Comment for the recipients, if needed.
- Click the Include Attachments button.
- Select the attachments for the recipients to review.
- Click Ok.
- Click Submit.
- Click Ok, in the Message box.
Note: The Applicants' on has been changed from "Screen" to " Route."
You have successfully routed an applicant!!!!