Scheduling Interviews 17d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for scheduling interviews in ctcLink.
Audience: HR Recruiter
Navigation: Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
- Enter the position number in the Job ID field.
- Click the Search button.
- Click the Job Opening link.
- Select the applicant(s) to be routed.
- Click the Group Actions link at the bottom of the page.
- Click Recruiting Actions.
- Select Manage Interviews.
The Interview Schedule page will appear and each applicant will be listed separately.
- Enter the interview Date.
- Enter the interview Start Time.
- Enter the interview End Time.
- The Time Zone will default to PST, leave as is.
- The Interview Status will default to Unconfirmed, change if needed.
- Select the Interview Type from the drop down menu.
- The Applicant Response field will default to None, change if needed.
- Click both the Notify Applicant and Notify Interview Team boxes.
In the Interviewers section, the Interviews assigned to the Hiring Team of the job opening will default as interviewers.
- Click the Add Interviewer button,to add additional interviewers.
Note: The Date, Times, Responses and the Notify boxes will defualt the values you entered in the Interviewee section above.
- In the Venue Information section, click the lookup icon to select a Venue.
- Select the appropriate Response from the drop down menu.
- Click the Add/Edit Venue button, to add additional venues.
- In the Location field, you can add any free text notes about the location (i.e. directions) for the Interviewees and Interview Team to read.
Use the Interview Materials section to provide additional details (Notes/Attachments) for the Interview Team.
- Click the Add Notes button to include any additional notes about the interview for the Interview Team.
- Click the Add Attachments button to include any additional attachments for the Interview Team (job description, resume, etc).
Warning: The buttons in the Preview/Edit Meeting Request section will activate after the Request has been submitted.
- Click the Interviewer Meeting Request button, to review.
- Click the Applicant Meeting Request button, to review.
In the Letter section, you can generate a letter to the applicant confirming the interview.
- Select an Interview Letter template from the drop down menu.
- Enter the Date Printed.
- Click the Email Applicant button or the Upload Letter button.
Note: The Consolidated Interview Letter section is optional
- Click Submit