Updating the Job Offer Status - 17e, 17f, 17b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for recording the offer status of a candidate in ctcLink.
Audience: HR Recruiter
Before beginning this process , the applicant/candidate must be in a Status/Disposition of Offer, please see QRG for Preparing a Job Offer.
Additionally, the predecessor to this process is the applicant/candidate's decision to accept or decline the offer.
Updating the Applicant Status/Disposition
Navigation: Main Menu > Recruiting > Search Job Openings
- Enter a specific Job Opening ID.
- Click the Search button.
- Click on the Job Opening (Title) hyperlink.
The Manage Job Opening page will appear,
- Locate the candidate with the Offer Disposition.
- Click the Other Actions link.
- Select Recruiting Actions
- Select the approrpiate Job Offer option (for this example the Accept Offer option was selected)
The Accept Offer box will appear.
- Select the appropriate Status Reason.
- Click Accept.
A Message Box will appear to confirm the change.
- Click Ok (to close the box)
The Applicant's Disposition has now changed from Offer to Accepted.
The Prepare for Hire Action is now available in the menu which will move the candidate to the next step in the process. The Prepare for Hire step is the last step in the process and can be done by the Recruiter.
You have successfully Updated the Job Offer Status!!!!!