Viewing a Compensation Summary
Purpose: Use this document as a reference to ensure the history of all pay rate changes the employee has received is up to date
Audience: HR Administrators and HR Specialists
Navigation: Compensation > Base Compensation > Review Salary Information > Employee Compensation History
Viewing Employee Compensation History
- Enter the desired information into the EMPL ID field.
- Select the Search button.
- The Employee Compensation History page enables you to view the history of all the pay rate changes the employee has received to date.
- Use the Compa-Ratio to see where employees' salaries lie in relation to the midpoint range for their salary grades.
- Use the % Range to see where employees' salary fall within the range that is set up for their salary grades. The Range % indicates where the employee's salary falls within the employee's salary grade range. The system calculates range % as follows:
- If the employee falls below the Minimum Range, then Range % = (EE Salary - Min of Range/EE Salary)x100
- If the employee falls above the Maximum Range, then Range % = ((EE Salary - Min of Range)x 100/Max)+100
- If the employee falls in the Range, then the Range % = (EE Salary - Min of Range/Max - Min) x 100
- The Amounts tab enables you to view pay component amount information, including compensation rate, currency and frequency.
- Select the Changes tab - the Changes tab enables a user to view changes to the pay component, including adjustments in the amount, points, and percent.
- Select the Conversion tab - the Conversion tab enables you to view the converted compensation rate.
- End procedure.