Finalizing the Calculate Absence and Payroll Process - 18g
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for finalizing the calculate absence and payroll process in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Administrator
Finalizing the Calculate Absence and Payroll Process
NOTE: Absences are final when this process is run. Any absences submitted after the finalize process is run will be processed on the next payroll cycle.
Navigation: Main Menu > Global Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Calculate Absence and Payroll
- Enter an existing Run Control ID or Click the Add a New Value tab and create a new Run Control ID.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Calendar Group ID lookup icon and select the appropriate value.
- Select the Finalize checkbox.
- Click the Run button.
- If the server name does not prefill, select the PSUNX option from the Server Name drop-down menu.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Process Monitor link and make note of the Process Instance number.
- Click the Refresh button until the Run Status field is Success and the Distribution Status field is Posted.