Tracking Leave of Absence - 18c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for tracking leave of absence in ctcLink.
Audience: Benefits Administrators, Absence Administrators, HR Core Administrators
Add a Row in Job Data
Navigation: Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
- On the Job Data page, enter the EMPLID then click Search.
- Click the Add a New Row button.
Job Data Actions/Reasons
- In the Effective Date field enter the date the leave becomes effective.
- Select Leave of Absence (HR Status Active, Payroll Status Leave of Absence) from the Action drop-down menu.
- If any portion of the LOA is paid then the Action Paid Leave of Absence (HR Status Active, Payroll Status Leave With Pay) must be chosen to cover the effective dates in which the employee will be paid
- Select the desired reason from the Reason drop-down menu. The Reasons currently available will cover the following scenarios (and more can be requested by sending a ticket to ERP for evaluation):
- Military Service
- Partial/Total Disability
- Sabbatical Leave
- Click the Save button.
- When the employee returns, the admin will need to add a row to Job Data using the Action Return from Leave, and the Reason Return from Leave.