Print Course Catalog 21a
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for printing course catalogs in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff
Printing Course Catalogs
Navigation: Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Course Catalog > Print Course Catalog
- On the Print Course Catalog page, select Find an Existing Value if a Run Control ID has already been created.
- Click the Add New Value tab to enter a new Run Control ID.
- Click the Add button.
- On the Print Course Catalog page, enter the appropriate Selection Criteria.
- Select the Report Options.
Note: If the Report Only check box is selected, ctcLink creates a Course Catalog report without creating a .csv file. Clear the Report Only check box to send the Course Catalog report to a specified file path location.
- Click the Process monitor link to view the Run Status. Click Refresh until the status is Success indicating the process is complete.