Viewing and Updating Class Enrollment Capacity and Status 21b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing and updating classes in ctcLink.
Audience: Course Scheduling staff
Viewing and updating classes
Navigation: Main Menu> Curriculum Management> Schedule of Classes> Update Sections of a Class
- On the Update Sections of a Class search page, enter your search parameters.
- Academic Institution:Enter or select your Institution code (e.g. WA117 for Spokane Community College).
- Term:Enter or select a term (e.g. 2147 for Fall 2014).
- Subject Area:Enter or select a subject (e.g. ABF).
- Use the remaining search fields to further narrow results.
- Click the Search button.
- Use the Update Sections of a Class page to review or modify a snapshot summary of section information for a class. The page displays one row for each section scheduled for a course offering during a term.
- Use the Class Status tab to review or modify a snapshot summary of section information for a class. The page displays one row for each section scheduled for a course offering during a term.
- Class Type: Update the class type to E (Enrollment) or N (Non-enrollment).
- Class Status: Update the class status to A (Active), S (Stop further enrollment), T (Tentative) or X (Cancelled).
- Assoc: If no student has enrolled, the associated class number can be updated.
- Auto Enrl 1/2: Input sections for auto-enrolled sections.
- Resection: Enter an alternative section. If the primary section is full, the system will automatically enroll the student in this alternative.
- Add/Drop Consent: Update to D (Department Consent), I (Instructor Consent) or N (No Consent Required)
- Schedule Print: Select to display this course on the schedule.
- On the Class Enrollment Limits tab.
- Enrl Cap: Update the number of students allowed to enroll.
- Wait Cap: Update the number of students allowed on the Wait List.
- Min Enrl: Update the minimum enrollment number for the class.Click Save.