Attendance Roster - Batch Generation 21k
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for generating attendance rosters in batch in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Attendance Roster > Generate Attendance Roster
- Enter an existing Run Control ID or select the Add a New Value tab if this is your first time running the process.
- On the Attendance Roster Generator page enter the following required information -
- Academic Institution
Attendance Create/Update Flag:
- Create Attendance - creates a roster for each class meeting (also replaces existing rosters)
- Update Attendance/Active Only - updates rosters based on current enrollment, adds newly enrolled students and removes all attendance history of students no longer enrolled
- Update Attendance/All Students - updates rosters based on current enrollment, adds newly enrolled students but does not remove dropped students
- Attendance From and Attendance To Dates
- Enter desired optional fields -
- The remainder of fields on this page are optional and can be used to narrow the classes picked up in the generation process.
- The Roster Options link provides additional optional fields.
*Note: Populate from Student Enroll Checkbox is selected by default. If this check box is cleared, the system still creates attendance rosters for every class meeting but students and enrollment data will need to be manually entered into the rosters.
- Click the Run button.
- Ensure the process is selected then click the OK button.
- Click the Process Monitor link to review the run control status.
- Refresh the process list until the Run Status is Success and Distribution Status is Posted.
- Refer to the Attendance Roster - Individual Class QRG for entering individual class attendance data.