Enter Grades by Class 28b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering grades by class in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
Main Menu → Curriculum Management → Grading → Grade Roster
To enter grades online:
- On the Grade Roster page, enter relevant search criteria.
- Click the Search button.
- If multiple sections appear, select the appropriate class to enter grades.
- On the page that appears, click the Grade Roster tab.
- On the Grade Roster page, click the arrows in the upper right to navigate between grade rosters if more than one is available for the specified class.
- Enter grades in the Roster Grade field.
- Click Save.
- Click the Grade Roster Type tab.
- When ready to post, select a status Approved from the Approval Status drop-down box.
- Click the Post button.
Note: Staff can enter grades on the grade roster page in ctcLink. However, faculty can enter grades in Faculty Center. Depending on the college’s business process, faculty will likely enter grades via the Faculty portal and a person in the Registrar’s office will approve and post the grades on the Grade Roster page. Some classes may require the registrar’s office to enter grades.