Posting Grades for Multiple Classes 21n
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for posting grades for multiple classes in ctcLink.
Audience: All staff
Posting Grades for Multiple Classes
Use the Grade Roster page to post grades for multiple classes.
Navigation: Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Grading > Grade Post
- Enter an existing Run Control ID or click the Add a New Value tab and create a new Run Control ID.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Academic Institution drop-down menu and select the desired school. The user’s assigned institution will default.
- Click the Term lookup icon and select the appropriate term.
- Session and Class Dates are options fields. Use these fields to narrow results.
- Click the Academic Organization lookup icon and select the appropriate organization.
- Click the Partial Post Option drop-down menu and select the appropriate option.
· Yes – Select to partially post all rosters in your parameters, regardless of whether or not the rosters are missing grades.
· No – Select to post only rosters that have a status ofApproved.
- Click the Run button.
- If the service name does not prefill, select PSUNX option form the Server Name drop-down menu.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Process Monitor link. Make notes of the process instance.
- Click the Refresh button until the Run Status field is Success and the Distribution Status field is Posted.