Remove Grade Roster Notes 21n
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for removing grade notes in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records staff
Faculty can enter notes on their grade roster that post to the student transcript. These should be removed prior to posting but instructions below include removal after posting.
Identify Students with Notes
Navigation: Main Menu > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Viewer
- Run the Query QCS_SR_GRD_ROSTER_TRNSCRP_NOTE to identify students with Transcript Notes.
- Input Query prompts to view for a specific Institution and Term.
Remove the Note from the Student Record before Grades have been posted
Navigation: Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Grading > Grade Roster
- Search for the Grade Roster with the class data available.
- Identify the student with the grade note in the roster list and click the Note Link.
- Click the [-] button to remove the note.
- Click OK, this will return you to the Roster page.
- Click the Save button.
Remove the Note from the Student Record after Grades have been posted
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Quick Enroll a Student
- ID: Input or Look Up
- Academic Career: Input or Look Up
- Academic Institution: Input or Look Up.
- Term: Input or Look Up
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Class Enrollment Tab
a. Select the Norm Maint Action from the Action drop-down menu
b. Class Nbr: Input or Look Up
The look up for the Norm Maint option will only return classes the student is enrolled in.
- Click the Other Class Info tab.
- Click the Create Transcript Note link.
- Click the “-“ symbol to remove the transcript note.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Submit button.
- Verify the process shows Success. See the QRG for pulling a Student Transcript if you need assistance to verify note does not display.