Removing Grade from GPA Calculations 21n
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for changing a grading basis in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
Processing a Grading Basis Change
This process will discuss how to change the grading basis on a course to keep the grade from calculating in the term or cumulative student GPA.
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Quick Enroll a Student
- ID: Enter info or Look Up
- Academic Career: Enter info or Look Up
- Academic Institution: Enter info or Look Up.
- Term: Enter info or Look Up
- Click the Add button.
Class Enrollment Tab
- Select the Norm Maint Action from the Action drop-down menu
Class Nbr: Enter info or Look Up
- The look up for the Norm Maint option will only return classes the student is enrolled in
- Click Units and Grade tab.
- Grade Base: Change the Grade Basis to GFG
- Click the Submit button.
- Verify the status for each class is Success.