Running Grade Roster Report 21n
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the Grade Roster report in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records Staff
Running the Grade Roster Report
Navigation: Main Menu → Curriculum Management → Grading → Print Grade Roster
- Use the Find an Existing Value tab to search for an existing Run Control ID, or create a new one. To create a new Run Control:
a. Click the Add a New Value tab.
b. Enter a unique Run Control ID.
c. Click Add
- Use the Grade Roster Print page to enter request parameters. These parameters will be used to define the processing rules and data to be included when the process runs.
a. Academic Institution: Select your institution code from the drop down menu.
b. Term: Enter or select a term.
c. Grade Roster: Select Mid-Term or Final for the Grade Rosters being pulled.
d. Academic Organization: Select or enter the Academic Organization. Multiple Academic Organizations can be entered by adding rows via the [+] button.
i. Additional Fields are specific to the Academic Organization selected, and can be entered or left blank to narrow the results.
ii. The fields in the Print Options group box enable you to add instructor and course administrator names to the printed report. You can also choose whether student names should appear on the roster.
- Click Run.
- Select the Grade Roster Print processes and click OK
- Click Process Monitor. The process may take time to run based on the quantity of records being processed.
- Click Refresh to update the Run Status until it shows Success.
- Click the Details Link
- Click the View Log/Trace Link.
- Select the .PDF File to view the Grade Roster Report.