Generate Dynamic Class Dates 21b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to generate Dynamic Dates in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records
Run a Process to Generate Dynamic Dates
Navigation: Curriculum Management > Dynamic Dates > Generate Dynamic Class Dates
- Search for an existing Run Control ID or Add a New Value if this is the first time running this process.
*Please note this process will not run successfully if the course has enrollment.
- Enter or look up the *Academic Institution, *Term and select DYN in the Session drop down. User may repeat the process using OEE in the Session drop down as well.
- Click the Run button.
- Verify the Process is checked and click the OK button.
- Click Process Monitor to verify the process is in Success status.
5. Click the Process Monitor link to verify the process is in Success status.
6. Process Complete.