Defining Student Groups for Requisite 21h
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for using student groups as enrollment requirements in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Records and Class Scheduling staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Enrollment Requirements > Define Requisite Student Groups
- Search by Institution.
- Input your Academic Institution code and click search.
- If this is the first student group defined, click Add a new value and click Add.
- Input the Effective Date.
- This must be on or prior to the date of the effective date for the Enrollment requirement group.
- To make updates to this table, insert a row by selecting the "+" and inputting a new effective date for any changes being made.
- Input or look up the Student Group code that will be available on the Enrollment requirement groups.
- Click the "+" sign to add additional student groups.
- Click Save when completed.