Adjusting the Grade Basis of an Individual Class 21b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to adjust the Grade Basis of an individual class in ctcLink.
Audience: Class Scheduling Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Adjust Class Associations
- Search for the applicable class.
- Academic Institution: select your college code.
- Term: select the applicable term value.
- Subject Area: select the applicable value.
- Catalog Nbr: enter the applicable value.
- Click the Search button.
- Navigate to the Class Components tab.
- On the Class Components tab, use the [>] button to locate the associated class that will be adjusted.
- In the Class Association Components section, select the applicable Grading Basis.
- If the Grade Basis is adjusted after enrollment has already occurred, you will receive a warning message. Click OK.
- Click the Save button.
If the grade basis is adjusted after enrollment has already occurred, you must use the Class Roll process to update students' enrollment record. In this case, ensure Steps 7 - 10 of this QRG are completed.
- Navigate to the Class Associations tab.
- Click the Class Roll button.
- An enrollment request number is generated. A college staff member with applicable security access must process this enrollment request in order to update students’ enrollment record.
- Make note of the enrollment request number.
- Click the OK button.
- Refer to Processing Block Enroll with a Pre-Generated Enrollment Request ID QRG to process the enrollment request.