Student Incomplete Page 21n
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to review students’ incomplete grade information in ctcLink.
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Student Term Information > Student Incomplete
- Enter Search Criteria in the following fields:
- Student information: either ID, National ID (SSN), or first & last name
- Academic Institution
- Click the Search button.
- Use the Student Incomplete page to review incomplete grade information and/or modify lapse deadline.
- Status Date: student’s initial date of enrollment in the class
- Grade In/Official: student’s current official grade.
- Lapse Status section:
- Lapse Status - “Incomplete” when I grade is assigned, “Removed” when lapse process is run or grade is changed.
- Lapse Deadline - This date automatically populates based on institutional lapse rules. Adjust an individual student’s deadline as needed. Once the lapse process is run or the grade is changed, this field greys out and can no longer be modified.
- Lapse To Grade - This grade automatically populates based on institutional lapse rules.
- Comment - Optional free-form text with unlimited character count. Information for college staff view only.
Note - Incomplete grades entered via the Enrollment page rather than the grade post process or an enrollment request cannot be reviewed on the Student Incomplete page.