Class Permissions - Batch Generation 21b
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for generating class permission numbers in batch in ctcLink
Audience: All Staff
Navigation: Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Term Processing > Class Permissions > Generate Add Permissions
- Enter an existing Run Control ID or select the Add a New Value tab if this is your first time running the process.
- Enter the request parameters (* marks required value) -
- Academic Institution*
- Academic Group: select group or leave blank for all
- Subject Area: select subject or leave blank for all
- Percent of Enrollment Capacity*: defaults to .10, change as necessary
- Minimum of Permission Assign*: defaults to 10, change as necessary
- Commit Frequency: accept default
- Permission Expire Date*: enter an expiration date
- Permission Valid For*: all check boxes default as selected, remove checks as necessary
- *OPTIONAL: Click [+] plus key to specify additional criteria or terms to run.
- Select the Run button.
- Ensure the process is selected then click the OK button.
- Select the Process Monitor link to review the run control status.
- Refresh the process list until the Run Status is Success and Distribution Status is Posted.