FA: Track Continued Student Eligibility Solution Design Session
Purpose: WebEx Solution Session for Track Continued Student Eligibility
Audience: All College Staff
Track Continued Student Eligibility Solution Design Session Meeting Information
Solution Identification (Design)
Topic: Track Continued Student Eligibility
Meeting Date/Time: April 26, 2017 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Meeting Facilitator: Jerry Perez
Meeting Information: WebEx Recording for Track Continued Student Eligibility Solution Design Session
- Remediation Solution Decision Making The goal of this meeting is to present the details included in CEMLI E-083: Track Continued Student Eligibility, the business process documentation and training plan.
Key CS Modules Involved
- Student Records
- Financial Aid
Remediation Solution Design Document
- Spokane CC: Zoya Zhuk approved solution design during college walk-through WebEx session.
- Spokane Falls CC: Danielle Lee approved solution design during college walk-through WebEx session.
- Tacoma CC: Kim Matison approved solution design during college walk-through WebEx session.
- Financial Aid trainees would like this training to not take place until the Academic Advising Report is completely configured and useable. This will allow them to accurately test and validate data being read from the Unused Courses section of the AAR.
- In addition, the testing timeframe was increased to 4.0 hours.
Meeting Action Items and Follow Up
- Kim will edit the Training Course Outline and make it and the Solution Design Document available for the colleges.
Parking Lot Items
Topics and Associated Remediation Tickets
Track Continued Student Eligibility
|Ticket #||Requirement ID||Requirement Description||Assoc. Topic|
|21257||FA44-Award Packaging||Enable individual colleges to conduct and process their own collections, reviews, communications, document tracking and other verification of Financial Aid applications.||Application Processing|
|21205||FA35-Award Packaging||Identify if student is ineligible for block financial aid packaging based on user-defined criteria.||Awarding|