Mobile - My Information: Addresses 32c
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for entering Addresses into the My Information section of the Mobile application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Pick Your College from the list if more than one is available.
- Click the Login tile from your college's Mobile application.
- Login using your ctcLink ID and Password.
- Click the Menu icon.
- Scroll down on the left and click on the My Information option.
- Click the Addresses option.
- Enter Address Information and click the Save button.
- If you try to enter an incorrect address you will see a list of suggestions. If your address is not on the list of suggestions and you know it is a correct address you will need to contact the college to change your address.
- If you successfully save a correct address you will see the Your changes were saved successfully message.