Mobile - Planner 28d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for moving courses to a planner within the Mobile application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Pick Your College from the list if more than one is available.
- Click the Login tile from your college's Mobile application.
- Login using your ctcLink ID and Password.
- Click the Menu icon.
- Scroll down on the left and click on the Enrollment option.
Moving Courses to Planner
- Click the Planner option.
- Click the Browse Course Catalog option.
- Courses are grouped into subjects and listed in alphabetical order. Choose a Subject letter.
- Choose a Subject.
- Choose a Course.
- Click the Add to Planner button.
- View courses in Planner. Classes can be added to or moved to future terms now.
Deleting Courses from Planner
- Click on the box in front of the course you want to remove. Then click the garbage can.
- Click the Yes button.
- You will see a message that the course was removed.
Moving Courses from Planner to Shopping Cart
- Click the box in front of the class you want to move. Click Planner to Shopping Cart option.
- Choose the appropriate section if more than one is available.
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- Click the Continue button.
- Click the Save button.