Mobile - Student Center: Financial Aid 23, 28d
Purpose: Use as a reference for how to view and accept or decline financial aid in your Student Center using the college Mobile Application.
NOTE: The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges, this guide is intended as a general overview, please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Click on the login tile from your college's Mobile Application.
- Log in using your ctcLink account username and password.
- Click on the Financials menu item.
- Click on View Financial Aid.
- Click on FA Shopping Sheet.
The sheet displays information on all your costs, aid and loan repayment.
- To accept or decline Financial Aid, click on Accept/Decline Awards.
- Accept or decline the items listed.
- Click the Submit button.
- Click the Accept or Decline button.
You should see a green transaction complete message.
- Click Satisfactory Academic Progress.
You should see whether or not you meet SAP for each term.
- Click on Financial Aid Summary.
You will see your estimated budget.
- Click on the Estimated Financial Aid Budget to see details.
- To grant Student Permission for Financial Aid to be applied to a term other than the current term, click on Financials.
- Click on Student Permission.
- Click the Grant Permission button.
- Read agreement and click Next.
- Click "Yes, I have read the agreement".
- Click Submit button.
- If you form was submitted correctly, you will receive a confirmation.
- If you have already completed the Student Agreement you will see the Display Student Agreement button.
- When you click on the Display Student Agreement button you can view the agreement details.