Mobile - Student Center: Financials 27, 28d
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view and make payments on your account in your Student Center using the college Mobile Application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Click the Login tile from your college’s Mobile Application.
- Login using your ctcLink account username and password.
- Click the Menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Click on Financials from the menu options.
- Click on View 1098-T option.
- Click the Grant Consent button.
- Read the text and then check the box for Yes, I have read the agreement.
- Select the Submit button.
The confirmation that you have elected to receive your 1098-T electronically and not through the US Mail displays along with your transcript information.
- Scroll down on the left and click on the Financials menu option.
- Click on the What I Owe option.
- Click the Make a Payment button to pay.
- Click the Email Outstanding Charges button to send itemized list of charges to someone.
- Click the (+) plus sign to expand charges.
- Click the Make a Payment button. You will be redirected to the Student Center in ctcLink to make a payment.
- Depending on whether you have already logged into ctcLink or not you may be directed to a different page. If you land on the ctcLink Log In page, log in using your ctcLink ID and password.
- Then you will see a page like the one below. Click on Student Center option.
- Click the Make a Payment link once redirected to your Student Center.
For more information on how to make a payment view the Student Self-Service: Make a Payment QRG.
- To check account activity, including itemized charges, payments and any refunds, click on Account Activity from the options available under Financials on the left.
- Different quarters can be viewed by clicking the down arrow near the top right of the page or clicking on the quarter and year.