9.2 Grant Student Permissions
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how students can grant permission to apply payments, financial aid, etc. to charges other than allowable charges or charges in other terms in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Self-Service
Navigation: Student Self Service
- Sign into your self-service.
- Under the Finances area, select the Payment Profile link.
- Select the Account Services tab.
- Select the Student Permission tab. Select Grant Permissions.
- After reading the description of the permission form, verify the FAPERMIT is selected. Select Next.
- After reading the authorization section, Select Yes, I have read the agreement. Select Submit.
- You see a green checkmark after the form has been submitted and accepted.
- Select View Student Permission to see it assigned to your account and to go back to your self-service account.
- To view the agreement again, select Display Student Agreement.
- Select Return to go back to you student self-service account.
- Process complete.