9.2 Managing Admissions Application Fees
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to manage admissions application fees in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials staff
Managing Admissions Application Fees
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Admissions > Application Maintenance > Maintain Applications
- The Maintain Applications search page displays.
- Enter student ID.
- Enter Academic Institution.
- Select Search.
- The Biographical Details tab displays.
- Select the Application Data tab.
- The Application Data tab displays.
- When an applicant pays thru OAA, Admissions staff can see the payment associated with the application on the Application Data tab by selecting the Item Summary link.
- The Application Items page displays.
- Because the OAA paid amount is sent directly to GL the charge will not appear in Customer Accounts.
- If the applicant did not apply online or if your college charges manually while processing admissions, select the Calculate Application Fees link to initiate the charge. Select OK.
- This will send the charge to Student Financials. It will displays in Customer Accounts) and applicants will see the charge in Student Center.
- Process complete.