9.2 Refund a Third Party Sponsor Payment
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for creating a refund for an organization in ctcLink.
Audience: Student Financials staff
Creating Organization Refunds
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Student Financials > Refunds > Corporate Refund
- The Corporate Refund search page displays.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Select Search.
- The Corporate Refund page displays.
- Enter or search for the External Org ID.
- Select the refund to process by checking the box in the Refund Selection area.
- Enter or confirm the Refund Amount.
- The Format defaults to "A" for "Automatic Check".
- Enter or look up the Refund Item Type = "Student Refund".
- Enter of confirm the Contact Type = "PRI".
- Event ID is not used.
- Select the View Refund Check expand section button to see a simulation of the refund check.
- Select Post Refund to post the refund to the corporation’s account.
- To view corporate refunds, navigate to NavBar > Navigator > Student Financials > Refunds > Review Corporate Refunds by ID.
- Select the Voucher Info or Refund Detail links for additional details.
- Process complete.