9.2 Processing Final Check Request
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for running the online or batch Final Check Request process in ctcLink.
Audience: Payroll Specialists.
Process a Final Check Request
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create Final Checks > Request Final Check
- The Request Final Check search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter the desired information into the Empl ID field.
- Select the Add button.
- The Request Final Check page displays.
- Select the Effective Date, and enter the effective date of the check request.
- Select the Termination Date field. Use the Termination Date field to enter the date of the last day for which the employee is to be paid. The pay calendar must exist for the pay period for which the last check is being issued to successfully create the last pay check. Also the Employee Status in Job Data must be set to Terminated.
- Enter the desired information into the Termination Date field.
- Select the Final Check Program ID that identifies the final check rules appropriate to the employee's check.
- Select the Create Final Check Online button.
- Select the Save button.
- The process to request a final check is now complete.
- End of procedure.