9.2 Creating a Job Posting 17a
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to create a Job Posting within ctcLink.
Audience: HR and Recruiting Specialists, Hiring Managers, and Supervisors
Navigation: NavBar>Recruiting>Search Job Openings
- Enter the Job ID in the Job Opening ID field.
- The Status defaults to open, change to appropriate status (for this example select Draft).
- Select the Search button
- Select the Job Opening hyperlink in the Search Results.
In the Job Postings tab
- Click the Add Job Posting button
- Select the Description Type, from the drop down menu.
- Select the Template, from the drop down menu (should coincide with the Description Type)
- Select the Visibility, from the drop menu (only three options; Internal and External or both)
- Select the Add Posting Description, add more than one description
In the Posting Destinations section:
- Select the Destination (two options: Internet for the External site and Intranet for the Internal site).
- Select the Posting Type
- Select the Relative Open Date (this is the date you want the Posting to go live)
- Enter the Post Date (this field will autofill based on the option selected for the Relative Open Date)
- Select the Remove Date
- Enter Posting Duration, if needed (this field will autofill based on the option selected for the Post and Remove dates)
- Select Preview button to view the posting draft (there is an option to view both the External and Internal posting)
Note: Each Posting Destination must be added individually by clicking Add Posting Destination. Then Repeat steps 10-15 for each destination.
- Select Return to Previous Page
- Select OK
- Select Save as Draft
Congratulations you have successfully created a Job Posting!!!