9.2 Creating and Loading SAO Annual File
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how create the SAO annual report and upload to the SAO directory.
Audience: Accounting Managers of colleges, or designated accounting staff
Creating and Loading SAO Annual File
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > General Ledger > CTC Custom > CTC Interfaces > SAO Annual Accounting
- To run the SAO Annual Accounting Report, click the Add a New Value tab to create a new run control, or click Search to use an already created run control.
- To create the run control click Add a New Value.
- Enter the run control ID you want to create (your college may have a business process to name a run control).
- Click Add.
- In Business Unit enter your business unit.
- Enter Fiscal Year.
- Click Save. Click Run
- Click the check mark under Select and click OK.
- Use the Process Monitor hyperlink to review the process to completion. Run Status should be Success and Distribution Status should be Posted.
- You have now completed creating a SAO Annual Accounting report.
Uploading the Files to SAO
Note: We are using the Washington State Auditor’s Secure File Transfer site. If you previously registered to the SAO SFT site, follow the instructions for Previously Registered Account. If you have not previously used the SAO SFT site, follow the instructions for Registering Your Account.
- Previously Registered Account
When you are ready to transmit your files, log in to the site: https://wasao.accellion.net. Enter your E-mail address and password. If you forgot your password, click on the Forgot password link. The steps below walk you through the process of sending your files.
- Sending Files
- Registering Your Account
- E-mail SAOITAudit@sao.wa.gov and request an invitation to the secure file transfer site.
- Upon receiving y our e-mail inviting you to register for the SAO Secure File Transfer, click the link to accept the invitation which takes you to the Register new User page.
- Choose a password. (The password needs to be at least 8 characters long and contain at least 1 number, 1 uppercase alphabet.)
- Click [Register]. On the next screen click [OK].
- When ready to send file, proceed to step b in the section above. If not, log out and follow the steps in the section above when you are ready to send.
- Process complete.