9.2 Viewing Schedules
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for viewing schedules in GL journal entries
Audience: Finance or Business Office Staff
Navigation: Nav Bar > Navigator > Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Calendars/Schedules
- Select the Schedules menu.
- Select the Schedule ID field, and enter the desired information into the Schedule ID field. Enter a valid value e.g. "MONTHLY"
- Select the Search button.
- The Schedules page enables you to define schedules for the creation of standard or recurring journal entries.
- The Frequency field specifies how often the event will recur. Values are:
- Annually: Specifies an annual schedule. This option activates the Month and Day of the Month for you to enter the values.
- Daily: Specifies a daily schedule. The Daily option activates the Days of the Week check boxes for you to select or clear specific days.
- Monthly: Specifies a monthly schedule. This option activates the Day of the Month and Last Day of the Month and the Months check boxes for you to select or exclude individual months.
- User Defn (user defined): Sets up user-defined events schedules for specific dates when an event will take place. When you use this option, you can enter an occurrence number (for multiple occurrences), the date, and a description. Do not specify hours or minutes for schedules used for SJEs.
- Weekly: Specifies a weekly schedule. The Weekly option activates the Days of the Week for you to enter a value.
- When you specify a day of the month for monthly schedules, use the Day of the Month field to enter any day up to and including day 28.
- Select the Last Day of Month option to always use the last day of the month, whether it is day 28, 29, 30, or 31.
- Select Save.
- End of procedure.