Mobile (HCX) - What I Owe
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view and make payments on your account using your mobile device.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
What I Owe
- On the Mobile (HCX) Springboard page, select the ctcLink Login tile.
- On the ctcLink Login page, enter your ctcLink ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Select the Sign In button. The Mobile (HCX) Dashboard will display.
- On the Mobile (HCX) Dashboard, select the Financials icon from the sidebar menu.
- Select What I Owe from the Financials submenu.
- On the What I Owe page, select the Chevron (>) or the View Details button to display a breakdown of the charges.
Note: Mobile (HCX) pages may appear different depending on your device and screen size. Examples of the What I Owe page are included below.
- After viewing the charge details, select Charges by date from the Display drop down listbox. A summary of charges by date will display.
- Next, select the Email Outstanding Charges button. Your email client will open allowing you to send the details of your charges to the email address of your choice.
- Enter a valid email address in the To text box and select the Send button.
- If you don't want to send the email, select the X in the upper right corner to close the window.
- Now, select the Make a Payment button. The ctcLink Account Balance page will display.
- You can make a payment using the ctcLink Account Balance page.
Note: For more information on how to make a payment view the 9.2 Student Self-Service: Make a Payment QRG
- That's it! You have reviewed the What I Owe function in ctcLink's Mobile (HCX).