9.2 Adding Favorites
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for adding specific pages to the My Favorites page in ctcLink.
Audience: All faculty and staff
For ease of access, you can add links to pages to a Favorites list, keeping the pages you use most in one location.
- Here's what My Favorites looks like prior to adding any favorites:
- Navigate to one of your favorite pages. Here, we're at the Student Services Center search page.
- In the upper righthand corner of the page, select the icon that looks like three stacked periods.
- A dropdown list of choices emerges
- Select Add to Favorites.
- The Add to Favorites description window displays.
- Enter Description.
- Select OK.
- The Add to Favorites description window disappears. A confirmation window displays.
- Select OK.
- The confirmation window disappears.
- Here's what My Favorites looks like after adding your favorite.
- Feel free to add other favorites to your My Favorites panel.
Navigation: NavBar > My Favorites
- The My Favorites panel displays.
- Select Edit Favorites.
- The Edit Favorites page displays.
- Update the Favorite description as you wish.
- Update Sequence Number so your favorites will display in ascending sequence number order in your My Favorites panel.
- Select the Delete a Row [-] icon to remove a disfavored favorite from your My Favorites panel. Of course, the disfavored favorite is still accessible via standard NavBar > Navigator navigation.
- Select Save.
- Process complete.