FF.002.4 Create Program Project - VC01
User Acceptance Test Overview
Create a Program Project is used when you have an item that is not attached to Grant. This might be a business process for those colleges that want to track this information through the Project Costing module.
To use this UAT guide first review the business process flow diagram below, which outlines the various steps to complete the test activities. Note that the business process flow diagram has distinct places where one can start testing this process, noted by a green 'Start' circle. Use the diagram, following the arrows to each step that must be executed. Use the Quick Reference Guide (QRGs) links, also below, to find the instructions on how to execute each step. The Quick Reference Guides are numbered to match each box on the flow diagram to assistant testers with following the flow of the business process. Once testing is complete for each box on the flow diagram, click the link in the Next Step (Tier 2) in the High Level UAT Framework section to access the next UAT Guide.
Business Process Flow Diagram
Self-Paced Training Materials (Advanced Prep)
To prepare yourself in advance for the richest testing experience below are additional resources and (where applicable) links to relevant video content.
- Grants Overview Video (Same video referenced in FF.002.1 step)
Instructor-Led Training Materials and Recordings
Instructor-Led Training Materials
- No instructor-led training session for this section
Training Session Recordings
- No recordings
Links to Quick Reference Guides - Steps in the Test Process
- FF.002.4.1 Create Project/Program Project
- FF.002.4.2 Create Project/Program Budget
- FF.002.4.3 Modify Project/Program Project
Minimum Test Case (Data) Scenarios:
Create Project/Program Budget:
- Create a Project that is not attached to a Grant
- Create a Capital Project
Create Project/Program Project Budget:
- Create a Budget for a Project that is not attached to a Grant
- Create a Budget for a Capital Project
Modify Project/Program Budget:
- Modify a Budget for a Project that is not attached to a Grant
- Modify a Budget for a Capital Project
Recommended Error Test Conditions:
Create Project/Program Project Budget
Error Condition: • While Finalizing a budget skip a required chartfield.
- Expected Behavior: The budget will not be finalized until the error is corrected
- Error Condition: • While Finalizing a budget skip a required chartfield.
Previous Step (Tier 2) in the High Level UAT Framework:
Next Step (Tier 2) in the High Level UAT Framework:
Links to User Acceptance Test 'How To' Information:
Security Matrix Mapping Information
The information below provides those completing the Security Matrix Mapping templates with the Menus, Pages and Role names needed to execute the User Acceptance Testing relevant to this UAT guide.
FF.002.4 Create Program Project
ROLE NAME: xxx