FF.005.4 Treasury Accounting
User Acceptance Test Overview
The treasury accounting is core cash management functionality. You can create Accounting entries either by running batch process (FF.005.4.2 Create Automated Accounting Entries) or manually (FF.005.4.3 Create Manual Accounting Entries). An Accounting event is created by bank reconciliation and fund transfer process. You may review these accounting events (FF.005.4.1) before FF.005.4.2.
Once Accounting entries are created then you, can FF.005.4.4 Review Accounting Entries and FF.005.4.5 Finalize Accounting Entries, if accounting entries needs your attention.
Finally, Journal generator process will retrieve these Accounting entries from Cash management to General Ledger in the form of Journals.
1. Settlement Transactions are completed
2. Bank Statement Reconciliation process completed with Reconciled.
1. Treasury Accounting entries are created
Business Process Flow Diagram
Self-Paced Training Materials (Advanced Prep)
To prepare yourself in advance for the richest testing experience below are additional resources and (where applicable) links to relevant video content.
- No additional Resources for this topic (in progress)
- No videos currently for this topic (in progress)
Instructor-Led Training Materials and Recordings
Instructor-Led Training Materials
Training Session Recordings
Links to Quick Reference Guides - Steps in the Test Process
FF.005.4.1 Review Accounting Events
FF.005.4.2 Create Automated Accounting Entries
FF.005.4.3 Create Manual Accounting Entries & Update Automated Accounting Entries
FF.005.4.4 Finalize Accounting Entries
FF.005.4.5 - Review Accounting Entries
Minimum Test Case (Data) Scenarios:
Scenarios for FF.005.4.1 - Review Accounting Events
• Review Accounting events by Source Code
• Review Accounting events by date
• Review BSP Accounting events
Scenarios for FF.005.4.2 - Create Automated Accounting Entries
• Create Automated Accounting Entries
Scenarios for FF.005.4.3 - Create Manual Accounting Entries & Update Automated Accounting Entries
• Review and Modify Accounting Entries
Scenarios for FF.005.4.4 - Finalize Accounting Entries
• View Accounting Entries
• Approve Accounting Entries
Scenarios for FF.005.4.5 - Review Accounting Entries
• Review Accounting Summary
• Create Accounting Entries Report
Recommended Error Test Conditions:
FF.005.4.2 - Create Automated Accounting Entries
Error Condition: In Accounting entries (ChartField tab), Populate or update chartfields with valid values
- Expected Behavior: You will gate invalid value error message. This is known issue.
Previous Step in the High Level UAT Framework:
Return to the High Level UAT Framework:
Links to User Acceptance Test 'How To' Information:
Security Matrix Mapping Information
The information below provides those completing the Security Matrix Mapping templates with the Menus, Pages and Role names needed to execute the User Acceptance Testing relevant to this UAT guide.
FF.005.4 Treasury Accounting