CF.10.3 Manage Payment Plans
User Acceptance Test Overview
Payment plans are created or copied on a term by term basis. This is due to the fact that each term a student receives new tuition and fee charges when they enroll. Payment plans are a way of allowing the student to make payments on their tuition while attending classes.
Payment plans are intended for term fee charges (tuition, mandatory, course and class fees) where multiple students would be assigned to a payment plan, but could be used for other fees such as RT24 repayments or balances that have not been aged.
Business Process Flow Diagram(s)
Self-Paced Training Materials (Advanced Prep)
To prepare yourself in advance for the richest testing experience below are additional resources and (where applicable) links to relevant video content.
Instructor-Led Training Materials and Recordings
Links to Quick Reference Guides - Steps in the Test Process
- CF.10.3.1 Create Payment Plan
- CF.10.3.2 Assign Payment Plan
- CF.10.3.3 Post Payment to Student Account
- CF.10.3.4 Cancel Student from Payment Plan
Minimum Test Case (Data) Scenarios:
- Create payment plans with various number of payments (installments), billing cycles and plan types
- Examples include; 2 installments, 3 installments, etc.
- Examples include; bi-monthly, monthly or weekly
- Examples include; calculated, existing or lump sum
- Assign student manually or via self-service if that option is available in the above scenario
Recommended Error Conditions:
Error Condition: Student cannot be enrolled in more than one payment plan unless they are set up for different tyes of fees.
- Expected Behavior: Message will be received.
Previous Step in the High Level UAT Framework:
Next Step in the High Level UAT Framework:
Links to User Acceptance Test 'How To' Information:
Security Matrix Mapping Information
The information below provides those completing the Security Matrix Mapping templates with the Menus, Pages and Role names needed to execute the User Acceptance Testing relevant to this UAT guide.
CF.10.3 - SF Payment Plans
ROLE NAME: xxx