CF.009.3 Manage Third Party Contracts
User Acceptance Test Overview
Third party contracts are created or copied on a term by term basis. This is due to the fact that sponsors send POs/Letters of Intent to cover the cost of student tuition and fees on a term basis, therefore they need to be billed by term.
Third party contracts are not intended to bill schools/districts for Running Start reimbursement, unless there is a third party sponsor that is covering fees that are owed by the student.
Business Process Flow Diagram(s)
Self-Paced Training Materials (Advanced Prep)
To prepare yourself in advance for the richest testing experience below are additional resources and (where applicable) links to relevant video content.
- Assigning a Batch of Students to a Payment Plan or Third Party Contract
- Recalculate Third Party Contracts
- Refund Third Party Contracts
- Refund a Third Party Sponsor Payment
- Rollover Third Party Contracts
- Print a Third Party Invoice
- Creating/Coping a Third Party Contract Video (9.0)
- Assign and Cancel Students to a Third Party Contract Video (9.0)
- Create a Third Party Sponsor Invoice Video (9.0)
- Recalculate Third Party Contracts Video (9.0)
- Refund a Third Party Sponsor Payment Video (9.0)
- Rollover Third Party Contracts Video (9.0)
Instructor-Led Training Materials and Recordings
Instructor-Led Training Materials
Training Session Recordings
- Manage Third Party Contracts Training Session Recording (2 hr 18 min 57 sec)
- Manage Third Party Contracts Follow Up Session Recording (16 min 44 sec)
Links to Quick Reference Guides - Steps in the Test Process
- CF.009.3.1 Create Third Party Contract
- CF.009.3.2 Assign Student to Third Party Contract
- CF.009.3.3 Create Third Party Invoice
- CF.009.3.4 Process Third Party Invoice Payment
- CF.009.3.5 Cancel Student from Third Party Contract
Recommended Error Test Conditions:
Error Condition: If bill by option other than Bill Per Contract there is a possibility of getting an error when printing.
- Expected Behavior: Invoice will often not print.
The High Level (Tier 1) UAT Framework:
Next Step in the High Level UAT Framework:
Links to User Acceptance Test 'How To' Information:
Security Matrix Mapping Information
The information below provides those completing the Security Matrix Mapping templates with the Menus, Pages and Role names needed to execute the User Acceptance Testing relevant to this UAT guide.
CF.009.3 - SF Third Party Contracts
ROLE NAME: xxx