9.2 FAM Disbursement Data Process (Posting)
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for posting funds that the Financial Aid Office disbursed (dual processing.)
Audience: Student Financials staff
Posting Aid while Dual Processing
Navigation: Navigator > Financial Aid > CTC Custom > CTC Interfaces > FAM > FAM Disbursement Data Process
- The FAM Disbursement run control ID search page displays.
- Select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter Run Control ID.
- Select Add.
- From the FAM Disbursement Data Process page enter the following: Academic Institution
The FAM Disbursement Data Process page has some run option choices.
- By selecting Use System Date, the process will automatically pick up the current date file.
- By unselecting Use System Date (RECOMMENDED) the Select Files link will become available. This feature allows users to choose which file to process first if multiple files are waiting to be processed.
- Select the Run button.
Disbursement files are REQUIRED to be processed in sequential order.
From the Process Scheduler Request page ensure the FAM Disbursement Data Process box is checked.
- Select OK
Once directed back to the FAM Disbursement Data Process page click Process Monitor.
From the Process Monitor page ensure the process runs to Success and Posted.
- Select the Details link
- From the Process Detail page, select the View/Log Trace link
- From the View Log/Trace page, select the PS_FAM_Check_Data_Process_Summary_Log_xxxxxxxx.txt link
The PS FAM Disbursement Check Data Summary Log will open with details on the processing (as seen below.) Review each Emplid listed beneath the Error Information section and determine how to relieve any issues.
- Process complete.