9.2 BankMobile Student Data
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for processing BankMobile (Higher One) refunds in ctcLink
Audience: Student Financials Staff
Two different files are sent to Bank Mobile. One sends the students bio demo data to Bank Mobile at 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 5pm, and 10pm. The other file contains the dollar amount and gets sent to Bank Mobile at 9am, 10am, 12pm, and 5pm. Please keep these times in mind when you process BankMobile refunds.
Run the BankMobile Checklist
Navigation: Navigator > Student Financials > CTC Custom > CTC Interfaces > Higher One Student Data
- Search for an existing Run Control ID or click the Add a New Value tab and create a new one.
- Enter the Institution and Checklist item (ask the Financial Aid Office to confirm the Checklist item)
- Select Run and then OK to run the process.
- Select the Process Monitor link.
- Select the Details link on the process. Select the View/Log Trace link to review the file created from this process.
Validate the student checklists are now in the Completed status.
Navigate to: Campus Community > Checklists > Person Checklists > Checklist Management-Person
- Enter a sample Student ID and select Search. The status should be Completed for the Higher One Biographical Extract Checklist.