9.2 Match Voucher Ad Hoc
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for matching a single voucher in ctcLink.
Audience: Accounts Payable staff
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZD Accounts Payable Inquiry
- ZZ Voucher Approval
- ZZ Voucher Entry
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Match Voucher Ad Hoc
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
A voucher must be matched before it can be posted. The following procedure describes matching a single voucher on demand, but matching can also be performed in batch.
- The Voucher search page displays.
- Select the Find an Existing Value tab.
- Enter Business Unit.
- Enter Voucher ID.
- Select Search.
- The Regular Entry Summary tab displays. Note the Match Status = "To Be Matched".
- Select the Invoice Information tab.
- The Invoice Information tab displays.
- Select Action = "Matching"
- Select Run.
- When the process is complete, select the Summary tab.
- The Summary tab displays. Note the Match Status = "Matched".
- Process complete.