9.2 Loading Depreciation Reporting Table
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for loading the Depreciation Reporting Table in ctcLink.
Audience: Assets managers
You must have at least one of these local college managed security roles:
- ZZ Depreciation Processing
If you need assistance with the above security roles, please contact your local college supervisor or IT Admin to request role access.
Loading Depreciation Reporting Table
Navigation: NavBar > Navigator > Asset Management > Financial Reports > Load Reporting Tables > Depr Reporting Table
- On the Load Depr Reporting Table search page, select the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter a Run Control ID.
- Select Add. The Load Depr Reporting Table page will display.
A Run Control ID is an identifier that, when paired with your user ID, uniquely identifies the process that you are running. The run control ID defines parameters that are used when a process is run. This ensures that when a process runs in the background, the system does not prompt you for additional values.
Use the Depr Reporting Table page to enter the request parameters. These parameters will be used to define the processing rules and data to be included when the process is run.
- On the Depr Reporting Table page, use the Request ID field to define the request calculation number.
- Enter or select "Always" in Process Frequency.
Use the fields in the Run Options section to determine how the Depr Reporting tabled is populated. In this test, we will populate the table with all information for the current fiscal year.
- Enter From Year.
- Enter or look up Unit.
- Select Run. The Process Scheduling page will display.
Use the Process Scheduler Request page to enter or update parameters, such as server name and process output format. Please refer to the Process Scheduling QRG for further instructions.
- The Process Scheduler Request pagelet displays.
- Ensure that the Select checkbox for Process Name = "AMDPREPT" is checked.
- Select OK. The Process Scheduler Request pagelet closes.
- The updated Depr Reporting Table page displays. Note the Process Instance number.
- Select Process Monitor. The Process List tab displays.
- On the Process List tab, select Refresh until your Process Instance's Run Status = "Success" and its Distribution Status = "Posted".
- Process complete.