9.2 Employee Immunization Attestation
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to attest immunization status in ctcLink.
Audience: All Employees.
You will need the Security role of ZZ PeopleSoft User to access the Fluid tile. Please contact your college Security Administrator if you do not see the Immunization Attestation tile on your Employee Self Service homepage.
Employee Immunization Attestation
Navigation: Employee Self Service homepage > Immunization Attestation Tile > COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation
- Select the Immunization Attestation tile on the Employee Self Service homepage.
- On the COVID-19 Vaccination Attestation page, under the Vaccination Details section, select the appropriate *Immunization choice from the drop down list.
- Select the "+" icon to add a row for second dose information. (The brands of Moderna and Pfizer require two doses).
- Enter or use the calendar feature for the Date Taken to select the date of immunization.
- Answer the statement in the Self Attestation section by selecting the slider to display, "Yes I Agree".
- Answer the statement in the Disciplinary Action section by selecting the slider to display, "Yes I Agree".
- Select the Submit button.
- If you need to remove an *Immunization and Date Taken line, select the "-" button to remove the row.
For more information regarding COVID Vaccination Data Collection, select the link below.
- Process complete - PLEASE CONTACT YOUR COLLEGE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.