Mobile - Enroll in Classes
Purpose: Use as a reference for how to enroll in classes using the Mobile application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges, this guide is intended as a general overview, please note that your college may have different images and options available.
Enroll in Classes
- Navigate to the My Links section on your Mobile application.
- Select the Enrollment menu item.
- The Enrollment list displays.
- To enroll in a class you can choose a class from your Planner or Shopping Cart.
- You can also browse for a class in the Public Links section by selecting one of the following:
- Class Search
- Course Catalog
- Browse Classes - In this example, Browse Classes will be used for visual cues.
- Select Browse Classes menu item.
- The Browse Classes page displays.
- Choose a Course.
- The Course page displays.
- Choose a class.
- Choose a section if applicable.
- The class is added to your shopping cart.
- Check the box in front of the class you want to enroll in and select the Enroll button.
- A Shopping Cart confirmation message displays.
- Select the Enroll button again.
- Select the Save button.
- Process complete.