Mobile - Messages
Purpose: Use this document as a reference for how to view and reply to messages in your Student Message Center using the college Mobile Application.
The college mobile applications will look a bit different between the various colleges. This guide is intended as a general overview. Please note that your college may have different images and options available.
- Select the Login tile from your college's Mobile application.
- The Login page displays.
- Enter your Student ID and Password.
- The Dashboard page displays.
- Scroll down on the My Links menu and select the Messages option.
- The Messages page displays.
- In your Message Center Inbox you will see messages.
- Select the message to review.
- The message displays.
- Review the message and Reply if needed.
Not all messages will allow replies. Contact the college department that sent the message regarding any questions or concerns if the reply option is not available.
- If no reply is needed, students can select the Archive button. Messages will remain in the Message Center for viewing until the student chooses to archive the message or the college chooses to expire the message.
- If a Reply is needed, students can type a reply and select the Reply button.
- Students can view Archived Message at any time by selecting the Archived link.
- If a college staff member responds to the Message, the message will be pulled out of the archive folder and display as a new message for the student. Student can open the message, view and reply to the college until the college closes the conversation thread on the message.
- Process complete.